Name:Glass Stirring Rod
Length: 200mm & 300mm
- Used in chemical experiments, a glassy slender rod-shaped simple agitator, also called a glass rod, is used to accelerate dissolution, promote mutual dissolution, drain, draw liquid, and stir in an evaporating dish to prevent splashing due to uneven heating. Especially in the middle school experiments, it is an essential experimental product.
- Being of high hardness, high melting point, difficult to dissolve in water, colorless and transparent
- Being inactive, does not react with water, does not react with acid (except HF)
- Playing a part of diversion, stirring and transfer.
- Do not use with great force,hit the container wall when stirring, so as not to break.