- AusLabs vacuum filters and bottle top filters are ideal labware consumables for filtering cell culture media, biological fluids and aqueous solution. Filter system are manufactured from raw materials of high transparency polystyrene in two different volumes: 500 ml and 1000ml. The system consists of a bottle top filter with green PE adapter and a solution bottle. Lid should be removed from bottle top filter before pouring media into bottle to filter impurities. Meanwhile, closing lid on bottle is necessary for prevent contamination when not in use.
- Clear graduation is graved both on top filter and solution bottle to help users to adjust media volume. All Membrane Solutions tissue culture dishes are packaged in bags with sterilization, RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.
- High transparency polystyrene.
- Disposable and pre-sterilized by gamma irradiation for rapid and convenient use.
- Wide base provides stability during use.
- Sterile graded 0.2um membrane: LRV＞7 for Brevundimonas diminuta, ATCC19146.
- Non-pyrogenic, low extractables and surfactant-free ensures purity of filtrate.
- Engineered support structure maximizes flow rate and throughput.
- Available with 500mL and 1000ml filter funnels, and 500mL and 1000ml receiver bottles to meet various filtered volume requirements.
- Reservoir has textured areas for improved grip when handling and opening and sealing the bottle.
- GL45 threads accepts commonly used bottle style.
- Color: Green
- Membrane Media: Polystyrene(PES)
- Size: 90mm Bottle Neck Diameter
- Pore size (μm): 0.22
- Sterile: YES
- Capacity: 500ml or 1000ml
- Number of Items: 1pcs
- Item Shape: Cylindrical